Looking for a healthy on the go snack packed full of protein? Working as nurse doesn't give me much time to grab a snack so I’ve got to get creative in order to keep my energy up. These bites are perfect for a quick snack to get me through my work day or after a workout!
Servings: 18-20 "Bites"
1. Mix all of the ingredients together in a large bowl
2. Put the mixture in the fridge for 10-15 minutes or until the mixture is firm enough to make it easy to form into balls
3. Roll the dough into tablespoon size balls (the size is really not important, it just depends on how big you want it). I like to put these in a container and keep them in the freezer or fridge for a tasty snack. (Personally, I prefer them straight out of the freezer!)
1. If you want to skip the chocolate chips, you can replace them with another nut or dried fruit, or reduce the honey/agave by a tablespoon or so
.2. You can eat these right away but they taste best once they've set in the freezer/fridge for 30 minutes or so.
3. You can use regular sized chocolate chips, I just prefer the mini so that it doesn't over power the other flavors.